Railway Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 596 Clerk Posts: RRC Recruitment For 596 Clerk, Accounts Assistant and Other Posts 2022 has published an Advertisement for the Research Associate-2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
more information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
Railway Recruitment 2022
Name of posts:
Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk: 154
Goods Guard: 46
Station Master : 75
Jr Accounts Assistant: 150
Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk: 126
Accounts Clerk: 37
Stenographer – The candidate should be 12th class passed and have a shorthand speed of 80 wpm for a duration of 10 minutes with a transcription time of 50 minutes.
Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Goods Guard – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Station Master – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Jr Accounts Assistant – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – 12th class passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
Accounts Clerk – 12th class passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
The upper age limit will be 42 years for UR candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2023.
- Candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per extant provisions. This notification is purely for apprenticeship training and not for employment. For detailed information regarding the Eastern Railway Apprentice Stipend, refer to the official notification.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
- The recruitment process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) OR written examination followed by aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com from 28-10-2022 to 28-11-2022.
- Online application starts: 28/10/2022 (11:00 hrs)
- Last Date of application: 28/11/2022 (18:00 hrs)
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here