NTPC Recruitment 2022: NTPC Limited has issued a new recruitment notification [ Advt. No. 23/22] on 13.10.2022 for appointment of g Graduate Engineers with a brilliant academic record in engineering disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, and Mining as Engineering Executive Trainees-2022. It invites online mode applications from eligible candidates and the online process will start on 28.10.2022. NTPC has planned to fill up 864 Posts and these Posts are assigned to NTPC EET Posts. As per the NTPC Notification, the online link will be opened up to 11.11.2022.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Highlight
|Post Name:||Engineering Executive Trainees|
- Engineering Executive Trainees
Education Qualification for NTPC Recruitment
- Applicants should possess Engineering in the concerned discipline
- Check the Advertisement for educational qualifications.
- The upper age limit should be 27 years
- NTPC Limited selection will be based on GATE 2022 Score
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay the required fee via online mode
- Refer official notification to get fee details
- Payment should be made through online mode using Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI from any bank.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website careers.ntpc.co.in
- Find the advertisement under Current Openings.
- Then click on the Detailed Advertisement
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
- Find & click apply online link
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take a print the application form.
- Last Date: 11/11/2022