Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 : Indian Army TES Notification: Online Applications are invited from the Indian Army from the unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects and fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below. The application process will start from 15th November on the official website Joinindianarmy.nic.in. JEE Mains is obligatory for TES-49 Course. This is in addition to the criteria of minimum 60% marks in PCM in Class 12th. Read the complete article for the selection process, salary, exam pattern, important
dates, and other details
- Indian Army TES 49 Notification: Overview
- Organization Name : Indian Army
- Post Name : Total Vacancies
- Starting Date : 15th November 2022
- Closing Date : 14th December 2022
- Application Mode : Online
- Category : Government Jobs
- Selection Process : Shortlisting of Candidates,SSB Process ,Physical Fitness
- Course Joining : July 2023
- Job Location : All over India
- Official Site : @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Notification
Indian Army has released the short notice for recruitment for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. The detailed notification will be released on 15th November 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the same from the link given below. Official Detailed Notification will be updated as soon it is released by the Indian Army authorities.
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Interested Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the 49th Technical Entry Scheme. A candidate must fulfil the eligibility requirements mentioned below before applying.
A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be:
- (i) A citizen of India
- (ii) A subject of Bhutan
- (iii) A subject of Nepal
- (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years.
- Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-48) – At least 60% marks in Science subjects (Math, Physics and Chemistry) in Class 12th.
- Appeared in JEE Mains 2022 examination for TES-48 Course.
Army TES 49 Selection Process
The Selection Process of the Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 49th Course 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 49th Course- 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official Army TES 49 Notification PDF
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
- Last Date : 14/12/2022
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment How to Apply :-
- Read the Notification for More Details about Indian Army 10+2 Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.