gseb ssc result | 10th result 2023 gujarat board | gseb ssc result 2023 | Gujarat Board 10th result 2023 | gseb.org
GSEB SSC Result 2023: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has declared the GSEB Class 10 results 2023 today, May 25. Students who appeared in the exam held from March 14 to March 28 will have to enter their seat number on the GSEB SSC result link 2023 on the official website, gseb.org to download the provisional mark sheet. The overall pass percentage this year in GSEB 10th result 2023 is 64.62 percent.
GSEB SSC Result 2023
The Gujarat Board will be hosting the GSEB 10th results on the board’s official website and through SMS as well. Last year, over 7 lakh students appeared in the Class 10 exams 2023 and recorded a pass percentage of 65.18%. Pass percentage had improved by five percentage points compared to 2020. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the board had cancelled the exams in 2021 and all students were declared pass. This year, the students who secure 33% in each subject will be declared pass in the 10th board exam 2023 Gujarat Board.
Steps to download GSEB Class 10th mark sheet
- Here are the steps to download provisional marksheet-cum-certificate.
- Visit the Gujarat board official website, www.gseb.org 2023 STD 10
- On the homepage, click on the GSEB Board SSC result 2023 download link.
- Enter the school index number and password or the seat number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- GSEB SSC Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
Rechecking and verification of result
Students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for revaluation of GSEB SSC result 2023 by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit the official website, ssc.gseb.org.
- Login using the credentials.
- GSEB SSC revaluation form 2023 will be available on the home page.
- Fill out the form.
- An OTP will be sent for verification on the registered mobile number.
- After verification, click on submit.
- Once done, take a printout of the confirmation page.
Gseb.org 2023 SSC result statistics
- No of students applied: 7,41,411
- No of students appeared: 7,34,898
- No of students passed: 4,74,893
- No of repeater students: 1,65,690
- No of students who appeared from repeaters: 1,58,623
- No of repeater students passing: 27,446 (17.30%)
GSEB SSC Result 2023 grade-wise
- Students with grade A1: 6,111
- Students with grade B: 86,611
- Students with grade B2: 1,27,652
- Students with grade C1: 1,39,242
- Students with grade C2: 67,373
GSEB Class 10 Result 2023- Grading system
|Range of Marks||Grade|
|71 – 80||B1|
gseb 10th result 2023 | gseb.org ssc result 2023 | gseb 10th result | 10th result 2023 gujarat board link