Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply given below for GEMI Project Assistant Recruitment. Keep checking mydigitalindia.in regularly to get the latest updates
GEMI Recruitment for 20 Project Assistant Posts 2023
Total Posts: 20 Posts
Post Name: Project Assistant
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
- a) B.E. / B.Tech: Environment / Chemical
- b) Bachelors in Science: Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Biology or equivalent streams
- c) B.Pharm / Bachelors in Nursing
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- 15,000 + Local Travelling Allowance.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-01-2023