Any ROR Gujarat 7/12 (Satbar Utara) & 8A Land Records Online 1955 To 2023 – As we all know that Land is an important resource. AnyRoR stands for Any Record of Rights Anywhere.IN Gujarat state for obtaining the land record the AnyRoR will be started. From here you will get the details about the AnyRoR as well as how to check Land Records Online by Any RoR? So, let’s see details
Any ROR Gujarat 7/12 (Satbar Utara) & 8A Land Records Online 1955 To 2023
How to Check Any RoR Gujarat Online:
- First of go to office official site of AnyRoR or go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- After that click on the button View land Record.
- Now select any of the options as per your requirement.
- Then enter your land details like District, Talukas, village, survey number/Khata number.
- After that enter verification code and click on the get details button.
- Now you can check Any RoR district from following.
About Any RoR Gujarat :
Any ROR Gujarat: AnyRoR is software for Record online Land Record of Gujarat State. This software is developed by the Revenue Department and NIC (National Informatics Centre).By using the Any RoR you can check Gujarat Land Records like, VF7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12.This software has successfully established in 225 talukas and 26 districts.So, instead of travelling all the way to e-dhara or e-gram centre, you can check and verify your land record. By visiting the AnyRoR site you can check your RoR online.
Get A Old Land Record In Just Minutes: Any ROR Gujarat
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR
1. VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or Satbara Utara.
2. VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details.
3. VF6: Village Form 6 registers which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in the land record.
4. 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D.
This application use for the Record of – Any Ror Gujarat , Anyror, 7 12 record, Land record , sat bar, 7 12 8a, Gujarat Jamin record, agriculture land, Non agriculture land NA land, Industrial Land, GIDC, Commercial Land, Allocation of land, Name of party.
Requirements of Land Records: Any ROR Gujarat
- Personal and Legal Need
- Establishing land title for purchase and sale
- Open bank account
- Check status of alteration
- Raising farm credit or bank loan
- Land division among family members
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
VF6: Village Form 6 is register which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepare Notice 135D.This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections.
You can view data with help of Any ROR Gujarat
- Survey Number
Gujarat Land Records Details : Any ROR Gujarat
- Property card ( House, Home, Apartments,Flats, Plots, NA land) (Emilkart).
- Any RoR Gujarat , Gam Namuna Number -7/12, 8/A,135 D Notice, VF6 Entry Details.
- Property registration Index-2 copy.
- TP(Town Planning) Maps, and F-forms.
- All Land Record online Gujarat
anyror.gujarat.gov.in is the only official website for checking and downloading RoR. 7/12 Utara, Form 8A etc in the Gujarat State. Do not use other websites or mobile apps with similar names.
Till date there is no official Any RoR Gujarat Android App released by Gujarat Revenue Department. However apps developed by some private firms are available on Google Play Store. If you still want to download Any RoR Gujarat app for your android mobile, download it from only reliable site like Google Play Store.
What is E-Dhara???
E-dhara is a land Record Management System. This system provided issuance of computerized RoR account.So, E-Dhara system consist of,
Issuance of computerized RoR from dedicated counter in Taluka office.
Receiving mutation application processing it in online mode was envisaged to be in place immediate.
Process for getting certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Record:
For getting certified computerized copy of VF 7/12/VF 8A or VF 6 you should follow the below given steps
First of all you should visit the nearest e-Dhara Kendra. E-Dhara Kendras are available at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
After that at local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. For this you must have survey number, farm Name, Khata Number or Khatedar Name.
Now operator will confirm records and print 7/12 or 8A from computer.
- Then your RoR sign and stamp by Mamlatdar or any nominated person.
- You will pay 15/- charges.
- Finally do signature on RoR which is totally computerized.
Districts of which support Any ROR Gujarat:
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Chhota Udaipur
Benefit of AnyRoR or Any Records of Right Anywhere:
- Reduce chances of Thievery
- You don’t go here and there.
- Access land detail by entering some details
- You can access the land details online
Any ROR 7/12- 8A Gujarat
Any ROR Gujarat Online Download Land Records : RoR records show details of property ownership, survey number, kind of land, sprinkling methods, crop information etc. This document is essentially taken by farmers for land transactions (mutations), getting crop loans, givebacks linked to the size of the land holding etc. Property, an important information is regularly in limited source. Purchasing a land record is an important requirement as it is needed for different legal objectives like levy and collection of various taxes and land revenue etc. In Gujarat to purchase land records, AnyRoR project has actually been initiated. The primary aim of this property is to change the regular procedure of land recording and commence online method whichever is simple and clear.
Online land record property has been successfully established in all 26 districts and 225 talukas. Different from the Talati, E-dhara has designed a new resource of revenue records. It has allowed a lot in land-mitigation cases. You might get more information regarding online land records by visiting.
Required Things For Land Records
- To Acquisition, heritance and Sell Land etc.
- Get Plant Loans to increase farm credit or Bank loan, Kharai, Varsai, hypothecation of land, getting electricity connection, subsidies, Change Ownership, Transfer of ownership etc.
- • require Land Records for said mentioned above reason to verified and develop, update and providing details and for analytics purpose.
- To develop land title during sale/ purchase of land and during signing up of property. For land department within family members, Legal and personal Purpose.
How to Acquire Land Record?
Any ROR Gujarat- Once automaticing the land recording procedure, government of Gujarat has set-up E kendras in different places of the state. Each and every office is located at Taluka Mamlatdar Office. The farmers might receive the duplicates of their ownership documents and can easily check the detailed information of their land records. AnyRoR, a software associated to the process is been integrated for satisfaction of Gujarat citizens. The farmers may easily receive (Record of Rights) RoR copies form the village panchayat itself.
Throughout this software you are actually easily ready to get relevant information and facts about renter, crop, irrigation, mutation application, entry status, stats of land use, term and land type. You might search the facts or request for the RoR printout by entering Khatedar name, khata number, survey number, farm name and additional such related keywords. The e-dhara deputy or any type of other nominal person signs the RoR and stamps the printout and give it over to the applicant. A fee of about Rs.15 is collected from the applicant. At E- dhara centre evolution of Village Form No-6, Village Form No-7 and Village Form No-12 are recorded.
How to get certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Records?
- If you want computerized certified copy of 7/12 Utara, 8A or 6 entry follow the given steps here
- You should visit nearest e-Dhara Kendra. You can find e-Dhara Knedra at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- At local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. Please note that you must have Survey Number, Khata Number, Farm Name or Khatedar Name with you while requesting RoR print.
- Operator will confirm records details first then will print 7/12 or 8A from the computer.
- e-Dhara Dy Mamlatdar or any nominated personnel signs and stamps requested computerized RoR, which is handed over to you.
DOWNLOAD 7/12 Utara Online : CLICK HERE
Any Ror Official Website: https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
View Land Record – Rural: Click here
View Land Record – Urban URBAN LAND RECORD (શહેરી જમીનનો રેકર્ડ) : Click Here
Property Search: Click Here
Other Any RoR Gujarat Updates : Click Here
Note: User charges of Rs. 15/- are collected. Signature of applicant for receiving computerized demanded RoR is taken in RoR issuance register.
Any RoR Android App
anyror.gujarat.gov.in is the only official website for checking and downloading RoR. 7/12 Utara, Form 8A etc in the Gujarat State. Do not use other websites or mobile apps with similar names. Till date there is no official Any RoR Android App released by Gujarat Revenue Department. However apps developed by some private firms are available on Google Play Store. If you still want to download AnyRoR app forapp for your android mobile, download it from only reliable site like Google Play Store.